Loved this laser cut woodcut By Kristina Chan, one of the Graduate Artists in Residence at Leith School of Art this year. End of term exhibition over the w/e. There are so many un-explored possibilities for using the laser cutter for printmaking. Kristina also had some great painterly photographic Lithograph’s on show that she created for this years Hidden Doors Festival.
The Edinburgh Laser Cutting Studio specialises in the creative use of laser cutting. We run a range of courses and taster sessions and also provide a tailored editioning service and bespoke laser cutting service, specialising in working with the arts and education sector.
- Laser Taster this Fri 4 – 6pm & Introductory w/e 11th &12th Nov 31/10/2017
- 1 place left: Intro Laser Cutting course Thurs 5 & Fri 6 Oct 27/09/2017
- Laser Cut Woodcut by Kristina Chan at LSA show over w/e 26/06/2017
- How to save AutoCAD Files for Laser Cutting 01/05/2017
- 3 Places available Laser Taster next Fri 5 May 4-6pm 27/04/2017