Loved this laser cut woodcut By Kristina Chan, one of the Graduate Artists in Residence at Leith School of Art this year. End of term exhibition over the w/e. There are so many un-explored possibilities for using the laser cutter for printmaking. Kristina also had some great painterly photographic Lithograph’s on show that she created for this years Hidden Doors Festival.
The Edinburgh Laser Cutting Studio specialises in the creative use of laser cutting. We run a range of courses and taster sessions and also provide a tailored editioning service and bespoke laser cutting service, specialising in working with the arts and education sector.
- One place left:Introduction to Laser Cutting Course 2 & 3rd March 13/02/2019
- Still places on next Intro to Laser Cutting Course: Thurs 29th & Fri 30th Nov 17/11/2018
- 1 Place left on Intro to Laser Cutting Course this w/e due to cancelation 22/10/2018
- What do I mean by a simple black and white line drawing for Laser Cutting 17/04/2018
- Next Introduction to Laser Cutting Course Sat 19th & Sun 20th May 30/03/2018